05 January 2007

Are they passing them out like candy?

After reading this report from the Family Research Institute, the letters "Ph.D" mean nothing to me now.
How can you try to use data to support your claims when the numbers you provide clearly refute it?
Maybe I'm reading it wrong.
When I read the numbers he sites, I see that in every case (except Ottowa ) heterosexual men made up over 60% of molestors. Which means homosexuals are less likely to be molestors.
As I understand it, even that statement isn't true. By definition, pedophilia is a sexual orientation in itself.

Check this shit out:
"If 2% of the population is responsible for 20% to 40% of something as socially and personally troubling as child molestation, something must be desperately wrong with that 2%. Not every homosexual is a child molester. But enough gays do molest children so that the risk of a homosexual molesting a child is 10 to 20 times greater than that of a heterosexual."
I say WTF???

This prompted me to research Mr. Paul Cameron. Yeah, the duck goes quack.

No comments: