28 January 2012

I love sex

Or at least the idea of sex.
When I was my own kind of devout christian, I wanted to save myself for marriage
Now I'm a queer kid, I learned that marriage wasn't necessary.
Though I still think love is
I think that sex is sacred. It holds spiritual power
And if it isn't sacred then it is definitely something that should be taken more seriously than it is
More powerful (and often dangerous) than we give it credit for.
Fosters attachment and masks love

Like a drug. Addiction

I'm affectionate. I love intimacy
But I've found that sex isn't worth the crap I have to put up with in order to get it regularly.
Maybe if I felt fully connected I'd think differently. But I haven't
I really just want to cuddle...maybe a little kiss here and there.

I love sex. I don't like having sex with people I don't want to be attached to. I don't like the feeling after having sex with someone I'm not attached to. Or having sex and getting attached to someone before it's really prudent

Disease and drama have no place in my life
So, bottom line. I don't have a problem with sex. I have a problem with people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Language has created the word "loneliness" to express the pain of being alone, and the word "solitude" to express the glory of being alone.