20 January 2012

New System

Here's what bugs me (not about any one person in particular). When the government screws up, it's like there's a call for the apocalypse.
When businesses screw up, it's just a little mischief.
Businesses have run government since we were founded.
I really don't care about bailouts. I care about workers and consumers being exploited.
I care about people not having affordable housing, health care, education, and healthy food; and good jobs that provide those things.
Every American can have those things. This idea of scarce resources is bull. We have enough for everyone. It's either being hoarded or wasted.
Every economic system is better than the one before it. It's time for our economy to evolve into something better.
I don't care about any systems that are over 200 years old. Time has proven that they can't overcome human nature.
I think we are smart enough to come up with a new economic system that can provide what is needed for everyone without coercion.

No comments: