24 December 2011

Irreverent

It's why I ask people not to take me seriously
I'm grossly irreverent
I have little to no respect for anything
Severely jaded
I don't identify with anything or anyone

I don't have any real religious or political affiliation


I'm a libertarian on paper
When I talk to other libertarians or read their writings, I don't want to have anything to do with them


In politics and religion, sarcasm rules
It's like I'm the political (and economic) atheists telling everyone they're deluded.

The only things I want is freedom
but know that it's hard to achieve.
Like happiness
no one can give it to you
It's a choice you make

But we're too brainwashed to realize that we enslave ourselves

I realize that people will defend their cause and become delusional about it.  Viewing the opposing side as ignorant, dangerous

How do you really change minds?
Convincing others that your way is better for them...

If you find a way of life that works for you, meets your needs, you should be free to live that life.
You can advocate for it; but, don't force others to follow it.
Be respectful of the fact that everyone else doesn't want to follow it.

I distrust anyone who thinks they have a way of life that will work for all people.


No comments: